- A woman may be concerned that her breasts and nipples are low, asymmetric or appear deflated either by an inherited condition, post-pregnancy or by aging. Dr. Rad uses the vertical pattern breast lift as a very powerful technique to address these concerns.
- The ideal candidate is a woman who has an ideal body weight, who desires symmetric and lifted breasts, and who wishes to maintain, but not increase or reduce, her breast size.
- A Vertical Pattern Lift is ideal for most women with mild to moderate breast and nipple droop and it avoids an excessively long scar.
- Wise Pattern Breast Lift is best for patients whose breasts have extremely low nipple position.
- Breast Augmentation is effective for deflated breasts with normal nipple position.
- Breast Lift with Augmentation is effective for deflated breasts with low nipple position.
How It’s Done
- The breast skin is elevated away from the underlying breast tissue and nipple, the breast tissue is sculpted and the skin redraped.
- The scar pattern is in the form of a lollipop as it encircles the areola and then runs down the center of the breast and ends at the under-fold.
- Breast lift surgery is done under light general anesthesia delivered by a board certified anesthesiologist in an AAAASF accredited surgery center.
- Negative pregnancy test is required prior to surgery; otherwise clearance from your primary physician is requested.
What to Expect
- In Dr. Rad’s hands, this is a low-risk, outpatient procedure that involves very little pain or discomfort.
- Return back to work in 1-2 weeks, depending on the speed of healing, is normal.