Newly Arrived Brands
Shop Sets + Gifts
SkinMedica Even & Correct Advanced Brightening Treatment
SkinMedica Even + Correct Brightening Treatment is a breakthrough treatment for hyperpigmentation for all skin types and tones. This advanced and powerful daily serum helps to treat the appearance of melasma and other stubborn hyperpigmentation conditions and helps prevent the appearance of future discoloration in all skin types. Even & Correct Brightening Treatment is designed to be a foundation in your daily regimen to treat existing pigmentation and help prevent discoloration.
Formulated with SkinMedica’s signature, patent-pending technology, LTN Complex™, this is SkinMedica’s most comprehensive approach to targeting the melanin lifecycle to date. This skin brightening treatment works on 6 pathways that cause dark spots and helps to treat melasma and other stubborn hyperpigmentation conditions. With a 6% concentration of tranexamic acid, this is an upgrade to the Lytera 2.0 formula which had 1% tranexamic acid.
- Helps to fade brown spots and discoloration
- Brightens the skin and helps to inhibit Tyrosinase Activity
- Packed with antioxidants to protect the skin against free radicals damage
- Adds moisture and plumps the skin
- Clinically proven to be effective on all skin types and ethnicities
- Hydroquinone-free. Safe for daily and prolonged use.
- Retinol-free. Effective on all skin types and for multiple ethnicities.
- 9% LTN Complex™ – Ultra-concentrated Lotus Sprout Extract (addresses skin discoloration), Tranexamic Acid (brightening agent that reduces the appearance of dark spots), Niacinamide (reduces the appearance of skin discoloration, fine lines, and yellow appearance)
- Vitis Vinifera – Adds moisture to dull, dehydrated skin; evens out skin tone; reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Plankton Extract – Preserves and promotes even skin tone
- Phenylethyl Resorcinol – Helps support melanin balance to correct the appearance of hyperpigmentation
- Phytic Acid – Enhances skin texture and promotes even-looking skin