What is UPNEEQ?
UPNEEQ® (oxymetazoline hydrochloride ophthalmic solution), 0.1% is a prescription eyedrop used to treat acquired blepharoptosis (low-lying lids) in adults.
How do I apply Upneeq?
Apply Upneeq to your affected eyes in 2 easy steps:
Step 1: cut open foil wrapper and remove skingle-use vial
Step 2: apply 1 drop of Upneeq in each eye as directed
- Do not let the tip of the vial touch your eye or any other surface
- Vials should not be re-used after opening and should be thrown away after applying drop(s)
- If you wear contact lenses, remove them before applying Upneeq eyedrops - you may put them back in 15 minutes after applying Upneeq
- If more than one topical ophthalmic drug is being used, the drugs should be administered at least 15 minutes between applications
- Upneeq should only be used as directed
- Upneeq is designed to only be applied as an eyedrop
- Each vial contains enough Upneeq solution to allow for one drop in each affected eye
- The solution should never be swallowed or ingested in any other way
- Storage requirements: Upneeq should be stored at 68°F-77°F (20°C-25°C) and should be protected from excessive heat
- Keep out of reach of children