Newly Arrived Brands
Shop Sets + Gifts
Scientis Cyspera Intensive System
Cyspera is a breakthrough non-hydroquinone pigment brightener. Its active ingredient, cysteamine, inhibits several steps in the melanogenesis pathway while also working as antioxidant to protect against free radicals.
The Cyspera Intensive System helps even skin tone as early as four weeks as including a 42% improvement from baseline in pigment correction, according to independent clinical studies. It was well tolerated in all individuals with only a few participants reporting mild discomfort which vanished after two weeks.
The new three-product system includes:
- Cyspera Intensive: features Cysteamine Isobionic-Amid Complex that delivers a powerful antioxidant activity to improve the appearance of persistent brown patches and dark spots. This product features a dual chamber technology to keep the cysteamine and AHA separate until skin application. Once applied, the immediate reaction of Isobionic-Amide with AHA leads to instant pigment lightening in the corneal layer.
- Cyspera Neutralize: features AHA-Amino Acid Complex which neutralizes the smell of cysteamine and re-balances the epidermis before application of Cyspera Boost. The L-Arginine Complex stops the Isobionic-Amid Complex AHA reaction, and the mild-surfactant gently removes lingering residue, while helping soothe skin and promoting healthy skin barrier. The Lactobionic Acid prepares the skin for Cyspera Boost by neutralizing and balancing the skin's pH.
- Cyspera Boost: features Isobionic-Amide Complex which works synergistically with Cyspera Intensive to even skin tone, improve complexion and deliver a natural and healthy glow. The Isobionic-Amide acts as a multiplier for the efficacy of cysteamine which inhibits multiple steps in the melanogenesis in the skin. The retinol and an anti-oxidative complex provide a visual pigment correction effect by increasing non-pigmented skin layers and shedding. Lastly, the combination of Isobionic-Amide with retinol provides an anti-inflammatory effect to the skin after application of Cyspera Intensive.
Patient self-assessment data showed:
- Brightening: 81% of users noticed improvement of skin complexion, and 71% of users found their skin more radiant and luminous
- Skin Health: 84% of users found their skin smoother, and 77% felt their skin was visibly healthier
- Neutralize & Rebalance: 77% of users felt that the smell of cysteamine on skin was neutralized, and 90% felt their skin re-balanced
- Quality of Life: Significantly improved the quality of life of patients within four weeks